Looking to recruit new talent without getting bogged down by the hassles of HR management? Employee leasing solutions may be your best choice to get new hires on board swiftly and painlessly.
WHAT IS EMPLOYEE LEASING?
When you started your business, you probably did not imagine that you would be spending time dealing with the administrative troubles of employee recruitment. You have a business to run - that's what you signed up for, not filing paperwork for every new employee that you hire.
But these administrative and HR requirements are statutory and therefore unavoidable. Many business owners unfortunately find themselves spending way too much time grappling with these issues.
Employee leasing solutions provide the perfect way out for busy entrepreneurs by taking over all the hiring responsibilities. Let us do the hard work of finding the right employees for you, so you can focus on the core task of running your business rather than dealing with administrative nitty-gritties such as running background checks.
Employee leasing works by simply transferring employees from a company to the payroll of Alp's employee leasing services, and then releasing them back to the company on a temporary basis. This allows Alp Consulting to become the legal employer, thus taking over all HR management tasks.
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYEE LEASING
A major benefit of employee leasing is that it permits the client firm to expand rapidly without contributing to the managerial complexity of overseeing the workforce. Most firms can manage only supplementary recruits, as they just cannot cope with the managerial work that comes along with it. By onboarding an employee leasing firm, the client does not have to be concerned about this managerial aspect. The leasing firm will carry out all the administrative work on the client’s behalf.
Here are some of the key benefits of employee leasing:
- 1. Save hiring expenses: Recruiting new employees involves a considerable amount of time and money. This includes money spent on vacancy ads, shortlisting and interviewing candidates, and carrying out background checks. Recruiting leased workers eliminates these costs as they are looked after by the leasing firms.
- 2. Access to expertise on call: The greatest benefit of these employee leasing is receiving the services of experts on call whenever needed. It gives the advantage of taking up any project whenever required.
- 3. Limited HR management tasks: The bulk of the management work can be avoided with the help of leased employees. It implies not looking for employee engagement levels and job satisfaction. With no obligation to fulfil these aspects, the HR department escapes from many trivial responsibilities to a large extent. It allows them to focus on more important things. Leasing is especially helpful for small firms that do not have a large workforce in the HR department.
- 4. Control of the work: Despite leased employees being managed by other firms, you still are in charge of them when it comes to assigning work. This implies you are the reporting manager who will supervise the complete work as per your requirements. It gives you total control over them to get the job done.
- 5. Low risk: Since leased employees are third-party workers, they are generally taken care of by the leasing and professional employer organizations. It indicates that the risk involved with recruiting new employees is considerably low. The professional employer organizations handle the legal obligations during the appointment and with respect to employee health and risks. It means that you can carry on with an open mind, free of most risks.
LEAVE YOUR HIRING WOES TO ALP CONSULTING
Alp Consulting is one of the leading staff augmentation services in India. We offer cost-effective, full-service Human Resource Management for small and medium businesses that may not have the necessary infrastructure or bandwidth to perform tedious administrative tasks related to hiring. When you hire us, we will take over all the HR management tasks and work like your own HR department.
Our contract staffing services will also help you plan and meet your short-term and project-based staffing requirements in a jiffy. We go out of our way to find the best contract employees for you, so do not be surprised if you find yourself wanting to absorb them into your company rolls. And of course, you are free to do this if you like.
We act as a single point of contact for all HR related activities - right from the formalities of getting an employee on board and framing personnel policies, to drawing up insurance policies and employee handbooks. We have an extensive selection of temporary staff including qualified professionals such as attorneys, accountants, and insurance experts. No matter who you’re looking for - an experienced professional or a temp to meet seasonal staffing requirements, you can trust us to find you the right person.
EMPLOYEE LEASING ALLOWS YOU TO FOCUS ON YOUR CORE BUSINESS
Many small and medium-sized businesses do not have the luxury of in-house “departments” to handle payroll and hiring. That's why most of these companies turn to employee leasing companies that offer a wide range of services.
Staff augmentation or employee leasing allows companies to attract and retain talented employees, and to get access to enhanced services such as insurance benefits, complete risk management, and even employee training and development.
IS EMPLOYEE LEASING THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR YOU?
Employee leasing is a popular, strategic choice of smart entrepreneurs all over the world. Your priority should be to focus on the business rather than bear the administrative burdens that come with it.
Alp Consulting can help you figure out if employee leasing might be the best choice for your business. Request a consultation with us by filling out the contact form below.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. What does it mean to lease an employee?
A. Employee leasing is the process of lending a worker by a firm for a certain time. These are employees of a third-party firm who are called upon for a specific period. They are given training for specific client businesses to do a certain work. These are gig workers hired by an employee leasing firm. Their services can be sought for a specific project and the contract ends after completion of the work.
Q. How does an employee leasing company work?
A. In the practice of leasing an employee there is a binding agreement between a client firm and the leasing organization. As per this agreement, certain responsibilities are shared by the client firm and the leasing organization. The client firm will continue serving as the employees’ authorized employer and will control work performed for the company.
The leasing organization will take up all responsibilities for assignments such as reporting wages and managing and registering employment taxes. The client firm pays the leasing organization a pre-agreed fee for the job, and the leasing organization manages administrative fees, payroll, employee benefits, and taxes.
Q. Why do businesses opt for employee leasing?
A. Employee leasing or staff augmentation lets businesses attract and hold on to talented employees, and access improved services such as complete risk management, employee training & development, and insurance benefits.
CONTACT US CALL
FOR BUSINESS ENQUIRIES ONLY:
MINIMUM HEAD COUNT 50
FOR BUSINESS ENQUIRIES CALL